Window 11 Features | Window 11 System Requirements
The leaks of Microsoft’s Windows 11 came a long time ago. Now Microsoft has launched Windows 11.
The look of Windows 11 is quite new. Next, if we compare Window 10 vs Window 11, then Window 11 is unique. And the OS look of Windows 11 has also been changed.
Now window 11 has been launched for beta users. Right now it is on testing. But by the end of 2021, the update of window 11 will come in all laptops.
In today’s article, I am going to talk about Windows 11 features and window 11 system requirements.
If your laptop or PC is working on the Windows 10 operating system, then you can update your laptop/computer to Windows 11.
So let’s know about this, what are the features of window 11?
Windows 11 Features
- A lot of changes have been made in the design of Windows 11. The look of Windows 11 is osm. New features have been introduced in this. Its design is very clean and attractive.
- Microsoft has made a lot of changes in the menu of the window in its new update. In Windows 10, the menus were on the left side of your computer. But after the Windows 11 update, the menu in the laptop has been shifted in the middle. Now the menu of the computer looks quite good. And changes have also been made to its interface.
- In this update, a lot of changes have been made in the snap layout and snap a group of the computer. Now you can do multitasking only on a single screen of the window. And you can do this by multitasking with multiple displays. Which is a great feature. In this, the apps and groups of the window have been designed very attractive and unique.
- Now the help of the Microsoft team will be available in the taskbar itself. Earlier, if we had to contact the Microsoft team, then we had to go to the help page of Microsoft. But now you will get the same help from the taskbar of the window itself. And you can make voice or video calls from Microsoft’s team in the taskbar itself.
- Windows 11’s widget and accessibility have also been greatly improved. After this update, window 11 will come with Artificial Intelligence.
Windows 11 System Requirements
If you want to know whether Windows 11 is compatible with your computer or laptop or not. So for this, this Windows 11 system requirement should be fulfilled on your computer.
If your laptop does not fulfill these Windows 11 system requirements then Windows 11 will not run on your laptop/computer.
Windows 11 System Requirements
Processor – 1 GHz (Gigahertz) or more than with compatible with two cores 64-bits processor
RAM – 4 GB
Storage – At least 64 GB of storage available on your device
TPM – TPM version 2.0
Graphics Card – Direct 12 or compatible with WDDM 2.0 driver
Display – 720p Display Resolution
How to download Windows 11?
Currently running in Windows 11 testing. You can easily download it once Microsoft window 11 is officially released.
Your system must meet Windows 11 system requirements before downloading this update.
If your system does not meet the minimum system requirements then you cannot upgrade your Windows 10 laptop to 11.
As soon as Windows 11 is officially released, you will get its update. Either you can update to Windows 11 by going to the settings of your system with the update option.
In this article, we have learned about Windows 11 features and Windows 11 system requirements.
Many things have been improved in Windows 11. Especially a lot of changes have been made in its UI and widgets.
Well, does your system meet the Windows 11 system requirements? Will tell us by commenting.
One thought on “Window 11 Features | Window 11 System Requirements”
Pingback: [Best Way] How To Record Screen On Windows 11? » TechnoZee