In this article we will share seven best tips to personalize your iPhone without installing any 3rd party applications, yes, you heard it right it’s all in your iPhone settings. From helping you select your favorite wallpaper, to changing Siri’s voice, iPhone settings have it all you need. We will also discuss about how to change language on iPhone.
Seven iPhone Settings That Every User Should Know
How to chance Siri’s Voice?
Siri and her voice are one of the favorite features of apple users, but do you know that there are various samples of voices Siri can speak in. Following are the steps to follow if you desire to change Siri’s voice:
- Open settings ap from your phone
- Scroll the list of items and then tap ‘Siri & search’
- Select Siri’s voice
- Now select the language you want to work with your Siri.
- Now a list of voices appear, tap the voice you want your Siri to use with.
How to change language on iPhone.
Well, all iPhones come with ‘English’ as their default language, but what if you desire to change it to your ‘regional’ or ‘preferred’ language, given below are some steps to help you to change the language settings of your iPhone:
- Open the ‘settings’ app from your iPhone.
- After opening the settings app, you will see a list of different sections in the app.
- Scroll down and then tap ‘general’.
- The menu with general settings will open, scroll down through this list and tap ‘language & Region’.
- Now tap ‘iPhone language’ from the list, this would be available at the top of the menu.
- You will now see, a list of various languages, scroll down through it and now select the desired language you need to have on your iPhone.
- After selecting your desired language, tap ‘done’ at the top right corner of the page.
- A ‘change to (selected language)’ dialogue box will now appear, tap the ‘change to [language]’ button.
- And that was all, now you just have to wait for the system to reboot and restart with your desired language.
Unlocking your phone while wearing a facemask
In the recent time and due to the widespread of the pandemic, wearing face masks is the new normal, and well what if I tell you that you can now unlock your iPhone even with the face mask on your phone, yes, here are the steps you need to follow to enable this cool feature on your iPhone.
- Open the settings app from your phone
- Now, Tap the face id & passcode option
- Scroll down the list and then tap, unlock with apple watch option.
- And now you are all done to access
Changing your defaults
iPhone does have a pre-default application for almost every important task you can think of, but what if you are biased to use any other application for the task, well here is the solution for you, Follow the below mentioned steps to change your default applications, be it replacing the safari browser with chrome or changing the iPhone’s email to Gmail. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get your work done.
- Open setting from the application section of your iPhone.
- Now select the application that you would like to set as your default for a particular task.
- You will now see the option to make it as a default app
- Tap that option and then select the app of your choice.
Using fancy wallpapers:
What could be more satisfying than adding fancy wallpaper to your home screen right? Here are certain steps that you need to follow in order to bless your iPhone with a customized wallpaper look.
- Open the Settings app from your iPhone
- And select wallpaper from the list.
- Now tap the live wallpaper option
- You can now access various live wallpapers on your iphone.
Turn on the data saving mode on your iPhone:
You know what comes with the fast internet connectivity that we are using, more data expenditure. The high-speed internet connection is all fun and games until the data gets exhausted within just few hours of video streaming. Well, here are some steps to save your data consumption on your iPhone.
- Open the settings apps from your iPhone.
- Tap the cellular button from the list.
- Now tap the cellular data options
- Then select data mode
- And then click on low data mode
And these steps will save you from exhausting your mobile data before time.
How to disable auto-brightness on iPhone?
The auto-brightness feature on your phone might look cool, but it gets irritating quickly when the AI is unable to set the required brightness level our eyes are used to, on the other side of it, this feature also consumes your battery power real quick. And with the already weak battery backup that an iPhone offers, wasting your battery on the features you don’t even require would be the last thing to try. So here are the steps to save you from this, and help you provide with steps to turn off the auto-brightness mode from your iPhone.
- Open settings from the application section of your phone.
- Scroll down through the options in the list and tap accessibility.
- Now scroll down through this section of the list, and tap display & text size.
- And now click the auto brightness option from the menu.
- You will then see a toggle in the right side of the auto brightness section.
- Click and turn the toggle off.
- And now the auto brightness is turned off, you can now turn the mode on reclicking on toggle whenever required.
And these were some of the most general yet extremely useful customization tips that every iPhone user must know. For more such tips and tricks, consider subscribing to our website.